Research shows that 83% of the time, a person can effectively manage relationships and tasks. However, during the remaining 17% of moments – when interactions become more challenging and work becomes more difficult – you discover the hard truth of whether you can continue to operate at full potential. This truth is at the heart of emotional intelligence and leadership.
Through inspiring stories and real life case studies, learn why and how leaders today should be both “smart and healthy.” You’ll get emotional intelligence techniques that will help you and your team achieve peak performance.
- Understand how to operate at full potential by tapping into feelings of confidence, optimism, resiliency and enthusiasm
- Learn how to self-manage those moments when business interactions become challenging and the work more difficult
- Recognize how to avoid exhaustion and stay healthy, because burnout is not a badge of honor
- Discover stress-busting tactics for sustainable success
- Inspire others to manage their energy and emotion so they can perform at-peak
About Steve Gutlzer:
Steve is an international best-selling author and consultant who engages audiences on leadership, emotional intelligence, and personal transformation. His clients include Microsoft, the Seattle Seahawks, LinkedIn, Pandora Radio, Starbucks, and Ritz Carlton. Steve is also an executive coach to many CEOs, business executives, and leading entrepreneurs.