About the Expo
At this year’s Expo, we are excited to debut a refreshed look that will drive traffic, attendee interaction, and reduce shipping costs. Expanded show hours will give you more time with attendees and the new format of the Expo allows for better integration into the flow of the conference.
- Exhibitors will no longer be limited to 10×10 booth spaces in a traditional exhibit hall setting.
- Exhibitors will have the option to select from several exhibit furnishing packages through our General Services Contractor, The Expo Group.
We encourage you to bring a monitor for demos, pop-up banners, and engaging team members who can invite and manage conversations with all types of CU staff and executives.
- a2z Floorplan and Exhibitor Portal
- Annual Conference Sponsorship Prospectus
- NAFCU 2018 Annual Conference Expo Terms and Conditions
Expo Times/Show Logistics
- Exhibitor Move-In:
- Tuesday, June 19: 9:00 am – 11:00 am and 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm (Set-Up must be complete by 3:00 pm)
- Expo Hours:
- Tuesday, June 19: 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm (Welcome Reception)
- Wednesday, June 20: 7:00 am – 7:45 am (Breakfast)
- Wednesday, June 20: 11:15 am – 1:00 pm (Lunch)
- Thursday, June 21: 7:00 am – 7:45 am (Breakfast)
- Thursday, June 21: 11:15 am – 1:00 pm (Lunch)
- Dismantle and Move Out:
- Thursday, June 21: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Looking for Brand Exposure?
- Fantastic sponsorship opportunities are still available at price points from $1k to $100k! Contact us to learn more.
Questions regarding NAFCU’s Solutions’s Expo: